This orange sorbet is one of the easiest recipes on my blog. I saw this recipe a few times, and it became viral in a short time. So, I had to give it a try. This orange sorbet is super refreshing and a perfect summer snack/dessert. And the best part is that it as effortless in all ways.
INGREDIENTS USED IN 1 INGREDIENT ORANGE SORBET
Literally the only ingredient that is required are some good quality oranges. I used Indian oranges for this recipe. I sourced them from a local vendor and I’m sure they are easily available everywhere. Ripe and juicy variety works the best.
EQUIPMENTS USED IN MAKING 1 INGREDIENT ORANGE SORBET
This one ingredient recipe doesn’t call for a lot of equipment.
Any tray or plate works well to keep the orange segments.
A powerful freezer is required to freeze the oranges properly.
A good blender is basically the only equipment that is required. A strong blender will ensure the frozen oranges to blend quickly and give the right texture to the sorbet.
RELATED RECIPES FROM THE BLOG
TIPS TO MAKE 1 INGREDIENT ORANGE SORBET
- Separate the segments of orange carefully.
- Remove all the white fibre from the orange segments or else, the sorbet will taste bitter.
- Remove the seeds from the oranges as well.
- Freeze the orange segments for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight.
- Use a powerful blender and don’t blend for long because the sorbet will lose its texture and start melting.
- 2 oranges
- Carefully remove the orange peel.
- Now remove the skin and seeds from the orange segments.
- Place these orange segments on a tray and freeze it overnight.
- Transfer the frozen oranges in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Scoop out your orange sorbet and serve it in hollowed out whole orange.
If you like my 1 ingredient Orange Sorbet recipe and happen to make it in your kitchen, do tag me on Instagram and share pictures with me using #Bakewithshivesh. Happy Baking!
Leave a Reply