FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES ( WITH AN EGGLESS OPTION)
Everyone loves chocolate brownies- they’re comforting, delicious and well, chocolaty! These fudgy chocolate brownies are you chocolate dreams come true. The fudgy texture of these brownies, the flaky layer on top and the rich intense flavor make this recipe a total winner. It is an absolutely no-fuss recipe that is very simple to make.
Over time, these fudgy chocolate brownies have become a favorite among my lovely people on Instagram and is probably the most re-created recipe from the blog. I get emails and messages from my readers every day who make these fudgy chocolate brownies at home and share images with me. You can also watch the step by step demo of this recipe on my Instagram stories highlight.
While I make these brownies with egg, I also share a substitute for it in the recipe below. YES! You can now make eggless fudgy chocolate brownies using this recipe and the’yre equally delicious. Just keep two things in mind- use the best quality chocolate that you can get your hands on. That makes all the difference. Also, once your brownies are baking, let them cool completely before you try and slice them. They’ll crumble very easily when they’re still hot.
I’m sure you will enjoy making and eating these fudgy chocolate brownies. If you share a picture of these on social media, please don’t forget to tag me and use #bakewithshivesh. I can’t wait to see your pictures.
If you’re as obsessed with brownies as I am, you can also try-
- 1 cup ( 175gm) dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (113gm) butter
- 1 cup (200gm) caster sugar
- ½ cup (60gm) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (4gm) baking powder
- 3 tbsp ( 23gm) cocoa powder
- 2 eggs or 1 cup (285gm) Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (63gm) crushed walnuts
- Butter an 8" square pan and pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Let it cool.
- Combine sugar and eggs ( or Greek yogurt). Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold in the walnuts
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes-35 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely before you try and cut them.