This skillet brownie is a masterpiece!
I got down to thinking that maybe- just maybe I am baking fewer brownies, especially because I love brownies so much! And as a massive chocolate-lover, I have zero excuses. I mean, brownies are no less than majestic!
Plus, you guys really love brownies and it is evident given the fact that the recipe of fudgy chocolate brownies (https://bakewithshivesh.com/fudgy-chocolate-brownies/) is the most liked recipe on the website!
Why I have begun to like the skillet brownie recipe is because they take care of both- my chocolate craving and the portions are huger, haha! Plus, the following recipe can even be a one-bowl recipe. Also, it takes minimal dirtying of dishes as well as baking skills to make brownies.
If you are a gooey and fudgy brownie lover who likes their brownies with a tad bit of crackling crust, this recipe of the skillet brownie is going to be your Bible!
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- melt butter with dark chocolate.
- Add in both brown and white sugar.
- Beat in the egg. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter in a skillet. Place mini marshmallows on top.
- Place the skillet on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice-cream and chocolate sauce.