Hello Nutella and chocolate lovers! I have something very interesting for you. This simple recipe is absolutely delicious. Flaky, buttery puff pastry filled with Nutella and chocolate and baked until golden brown- it doesn’t get better than this.
It makes for a perfect party dessert for kids. You can make this in less than a hour and everyone will love it!
On another note, I’ve been experimenting with my new camera everyday. If you like these pictures, let me know in the comments. Thank you!
- 1 sheet of rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips/ chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds/ hazelnuts
- Egg wash (1 egg lightly beaten + a splash of milk)
- Pre heat your oven to 200C.
- Spread the puff pastry on a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Turn up the edges all the way around.
- Fill with Nutella. Arrange chocolate chunks on the top. Sprinkle with crushed almonds or hazelnts.
- Brush the edges with egg wash.
- Bake the tart for 40 minutes or until the edges become golden-brown