Mangoes are definitely the best part about summers. I love baking with seasonal produce and summer means baking with mangoes! Mango mouse is an easy 3-ingredient dessert that you can whip up in a jiffy. I top the mousse with a fluffy meringue that takes the simple dessert to the next level! I made this using the KitchenAid hand mixer.
· 1 cup diced mangoes(approx 2 mangoes)
· 1/2 cup heavy cream
· 2 table spoons honey
· 2 egg whites
· 1/2 cup castor sugar
· Beat diced mangoes until it starts to look like mango pulp
· In a different bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form.
· Using a spatula, carefully fold in the cream into mango pulp. Add honey. Pipe into serving glasses.
· Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
· To make the meringue, beat egg whites in KitchenAid stand mixer at high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form.
· Slowly add sugar, one tablespoon at a time until the mixture doubles in volume.
· Pipe the meringue on mango mousse and toast using a kitchen torch.