- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp water ( if required)
- 1/4 cup Nutella, to top
- sea salt, to sprinkle
- Pre-heat the oven to 180*C
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.Stir in vanilla
- Add flour and mix well. The dough will be tough and grainy. Add water
- Knead the dough properly until it can be rolled into the desired size
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the dough into the desired shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the cookies have cooled, top them with Nutella and sprinkle with sea salt.
For general tips on how to bake your cookies perfectly, you can read my article here.