- ¼ cup all-natural tahini
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla pod bean
- 2½ tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Sea salt, to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Line a baking trey with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat tahini and butter on medium speed. Add the brown sugar and beat well, until fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix only until well combined. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Make 6 scoops of dough on the cookie sheet, and sprinkle each cookie with sesame seeds and sea salt. Bake for 9-12 minutes, until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool on sheet pan for 10 minutes before lifting.
- Serve with milk or at tea time.
Read the recipe on FoodHallOnline.com HERE