For me, a milkshake is the best beverage there ever can be; it is perfect for a drink and even for a dessert at times! This peanut butter and nutella milkshake is so yum! Peanut butter and nutella go together so well, it is a shame that most people do not know about it! The rich nuttiness of peanut butter and hazelnuts laced together with a hint of chocolate is just SO addictive!
This peanut butter and nutella milkshake is so creamy, extra thick and yummy! The texture of this milkshake has the best mouth feel and is absolutely a delight!
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS PEANUT BUTTER AND NUTELLA MILKSHAKE
- VANILLA ICE-CREAM
In this peanut butter and nutella milkshake recipe I added vanilla ice-cream, however, if you want it to be more chocolate inclined, you can add chocolate flavored ice-cream as well. Ice-cream gives this milkshake a good and thick texture and stability!
- PEANUT BUTTER
This peanut butter and nutella milkshake has 3 tablespoons of peanut butter in it for that smooth and silky texture. You can use any peanut butter; the one with peanuts or the smooth one too!
Peanut butter and nutella when combined in one recipe, works so great! I have added 3 tablespoons of nutella in this peanut butter and nutella milkshake. The quantity of peanut butter and nutella remains the same for equal flavor.
I am using full fat milk in this peanut butter and nutella milkshake because it makes the milkshake thicker and tastier! If you want you can use plant based milk also like oat or almond milk.
- ICE CUBES
Ice makes the milkshakes frothy and thus I like to add it in this peanut butter and nutella milkshake. If you want you can also skip this ingredient but it will result in a different texture. It will still be super tasty!
WHICH MILK IS USED FOR MILKSHAKES?
You can use whichever milk you have on hand for this peanut butter and nutella milkshake but they will taste a little different depending on which one you use. Whole full fat milk or oat milk will be extra creamy, whereas thinner milks like almond milk, toned milk or cow milk will have less of the thick consistency, but may save you a few calories!
TIPS FOR THIS PEANUT BUTTER AND NUTELLA MILKSHAKE
- Before making the milkshake, pop the serving glasses into the freezer. This will keep the peanut butter and nutella milkshake ice cold for longer.
- Once everything is dumped into the blender, blend it only until all the ingredients are well combined and not more than that.
- If you want more nutella flavor or more peanut butter flavor, you can reduce the other accordingly.
- For extra indulgence, you can decorate the rim of the glass with nutella and hazelnuts or peanut butter and roasted peanuts!
HOW TO STORE THIS PEANUT BUTTER AND NUTELLA MILKSHAKE
Although I always advice everyone to consume the milkshake as soon as they are prepared as afterwards the ice-cream melts and the ice cubes also make the milkshake watery and diluted, and they taste best just after they are made but if you want to store it, place it in the fridge in an air-tight container and it’s pretty much done!
Peanut Butter Nutella Milkshake
- 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons nutella
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, add vanilla ice-cream, peanut butter, nutella, milk and ice cubes. Blend everything together for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a glass and decorate the rim with nutella and chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Pour the milkshake into the glass. Enjoy!
MORE MILKSHAKE RECIPES ON THE BLOG:
If you end up making this delectable milkshake, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and use #BakewithShivesh.
Leave a Reply