I love baking during the holiday season and I think one of the best things about it is that I get to bake for my family and friends! After all, Christmas is all about spreading happiness and who doesn’t like presents? For me, I like gifting things from my kitchen so I’ve combined a list of 4 edible Christmas gifting ideas that are perfect for the holiday season!
These quick recipes take only a few minutes in your kitchen, are super versatile and come with a special token of love. From chocolatey sweet to boozy, this list of edible gifting Christmas ideas will be your go-to gifting for the season.
This year, I decided to make a delicious Hot Chocolate Mix, Boozy Caramel, Cookie Butter and some Cranberry Pistachio Fudge for the holidays. The thing that I like the best about these recipes is that they require very few ingredients, a couple of minutes to combine and the end result is a beautiful jar of edible love!
Another recipe that you can try this holiday season is my favorite Hot Chocolate recipe from the blog. If you make it or any of these recipes, don’t forget to take pictures and tag me on Instagram with #Bakewithshivesh. Happy Holidays!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup cream
- 60 ml bourbon
- To make the caramel, heat the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until an amber colour is achieved.
- Add the butter and mix until completely melted and mixed.
- Add the cream whisking constantly as the mixture will bubble vigorously.
- Add the bourbon and mix well.
- Let the caramel cool completely.
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- In a bowl mix milk, dark and white chocolate.
- Add cocoa powder,castor sugar cinnamon powder and ginger powder.
- Mix everything well
- 1¼ cup chopped white chocolate
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon melted butter
- ¾ cup UScranberries
- ½ cup pistachios
- Prepare a 9x9 square tin with parchment paper.
- 2. Add the white chocolate, condensed milk and melted butter in a saucepan set over medium low heat.
- 3. Continue heating until everything is smooth and well combined.
- 4. Remove from heat and fold in the cranberries and pistachios.
- 5. Transfer the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 6. Refrigerate the fudge for 1-2 hours to firm.
- 7. Once cooled cut the fudge into equal sized square bars.