This one doesn’t even need an introduction, guys! Super decadent, rich in flavors, with almost four different textures in one bite and soo many flavors- this banoffee pie will win over your heart like nothing else, especially if you’re an admirer of bananas. This one has everything to favor your sweet tooth.
This banoffee pie derives its name from banana and coffee and I love both of these, and thus, there is no reason I have to not be in love with the pie! Not only that, the amazing banoffee pie is a no-bake dessert, and this recipe is a mouthful without and efforts. And contrary to popular belief, it super easy to whip up and by following this recipe, you’ll have a proper balance of all ingredients!
• 2 cups crushed digestive biscuits
• 5 + ½ table spoons butter, melted
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• ½ cup SPRIG dulce de leche
• 8-10 slices of bananas
• 1 cup whipped cream
• Chocolate shavings, to garnish
• In a bowl combine digestive biscuits, melted butter and cocoa powder. Mix until it all comes together.
• Spread it on a tart tin. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
• Spread a generous layer of dulce de leche on the crust
• Place banana slices on top.
• Cover with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings