This no bake eggless chocolate mousse tart is the bomb! It has to be one of the most easy to make and delicious tarts I’ve ever made. The no-bake tart shell is buttery and crunchy. The dairy free mousse filling is as good as it gets.
All you need to make the tart shell of this no bake eggless chocolate mousse tart are crushed digestive biscuits and melted butter. I use ParleG biscuits and regular salted Amul butter. To make the delicious mousse that goes into the tart shell, get hold of the best quality dark chocolate. You can also use milk chocolate, if you like. You can either add coffee ( 2 tbsp coffee powder + 1/2 cup water) to the chocolate or simply add milk. You can also check out my earlier blog post on mocha mousse with honey crumble HERE if you like the measurements in grams.
If you make this no bake eggless chocolate mousse tart, make sure you share a picture with me using #BakeWithShivesh
Watch the recipe video no my Instagram.
- 1 cup digestive biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup milk/ coffee
- 1 cup whipped cream
- walnuts and pretzels, to decorate
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter until the crumbs are properly coated.
- Use your fingers to push them into a 9" tart pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, carefully melt chocolate on a double boiled. Let it cool completely.
- Add milk/coffee to the melted chocolate. Fold the mixture into whipped cream.
- Fill the cooled tart shell with the mousse filling and top with crushed walnuts and pretzels.