Indulge your taste buds in a symphony of flavors with delightful Small-Serve Biscoff Cheesecake. I made this dreamy, creamy, rich baked Small Serve biscoff Cheesecake with a biscoff biscuit base and biscoff butter on the top. This cheesecake will satisfy your cravings for both creamy decadence and the nostalgic crunch of spiced cookies, our mini Biscoff cheesecakes are the perfect treat for any occasion.
Ingredients used in small serve biscoff cheesecake
For the crumbly biscuit base for this small serve strawberry cheesecake, I have used biscoff biscuits. Feel free to replace it with any other biscuits, any of them works perfectly. I have used these biscuits because they give an extra crunch of spice.
I have used salted butter for this small serve biscoff cheesecake. You can use unsalted if that’s what you have in hand with a pinch of salt. You will need to melt the butter before combining it with crushed biscoff biscuits.
For cream cheese, Dlecta or Philadelphia are some of the good brands. It provides the cake a good structure, a creamy texture, and a delectable flavour.
I have replaced sugar with condensed milk because it acts both as a sweetener and a binding agent. It also provides a concentrated creaminess and milkiness to my small serve biscoff cheesecake.
I have added some store bought lotus biscoff butter to give that extra flavour and taste. It’s the main ingredient of this cheesecake. It quickly enhances the flavour of the small serve biscoff cheesecake.
It prevents the cheesecake from getting cracked and helps in giving a neat finish while cutting, but it does not change the taste.
Tips for making small serve biscoff cheesecake
- Use a good quality cream cheese.
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature
- Your mixture should be lump free
- Use a water bath to get a perfect cheesecake
- Bake at low temperature for a longer period of time
- To check if the cheesecake is done, you should shake it a bit and see if its wobbly. The side should set but it should wobble from the center
- To stop your cheesecake to sink, allow it to rest it in the oven for half an hour before chilling it in the fridge.
- Cool it first at room temperature and then in the refrigerator before serving.
EQUIPEMENTS USED IN SMALL SERVE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
To combine all the ingredients for this recipe, I have used glass bowl.
For the 4-inch springform you can click this link
- 6 biscoff biscuits
- 3 tsp melted butter
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp biscoff spread
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- ½ tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- Pre heat the oven at 160 degree Celsius.
- In a blender, add biscoff biscuits and process them until finely crushed. To this add melted butter and mix.
- Transfer the biscuit crumbs to 4” inch springform pan and press down evenly. Set it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl , add cream cheese, bisccoff spread, condensed milk, vanilla extract, fresh cream and cornflour.
- Mix it until everything is combined.
- Transfer this mix on top of the biscuit base. Seal the bottom of springform pan with 2 layers of aluminium foil so nothing leaks out.
- Place the cheesecake tin in a bigger baking dish with hot water creating a water bath.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for about 35-40 mins.
- Once its cool down, transfer the cheesecake in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Top it up with biscoff spread and biscuit.
- Slice it and enjoy.
If you like my small serve biscoff cheesecake recipe and happen to make them in your kitchen, do tag me on Instagram and share pictures with me using #Bakewithshivesh. Happy Baking!