These Orange Pancakes are super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time for your breakfast. They’re light and fluffy and these flavors are absolutely perfect for summer.
Oranges are known to be natural mood lifters and they’re evidently, very refreshing! This is why I would recommend for you guys to have these heavenly orange pancakes in the morning- not only will you have a hearty, delicious breakfast, you will also end up feeling super energized too! They’re also great for your kids’ breakfast or brunch!
Drizzle these orange pancakes with caramel sauce or maple sauce, and they’ll become your children’s favorite in no time! One bowl, Kitchen Aid handheld mixer and a few very simple ingredients are all you need to whip us these beautiful yummy pancakes.
· 3/4 cup all purpose flour
· 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
· zest of one orange
· 1 tablespoon sugar
· 1/4 cup milk
· 1 egg
· 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
· whipped cream, caramel sauce to top
· In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar
· Make a well and add egg, orange zest, milk and vegetable oil. Using the KitchenAid mixer on low speed, beat until well combined.
· On a lightly oiled non-stick pan set over low heat, scoop pancake batter.
· Cook for 1 minute and flip to cook until the pancakes become golden brown.
· Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.