I haven’t met a single person who does not like pancakes. Not as breakfast, sure, but everybody around me loves pancakes and so do I!
Have I told you guys how much I love breakfasts and more than that, how much I love easy breakfasts? I am sure I have, haha! Every place I travel to, I mostly am searching for good breakfast places because eating good in the morning really sets my pace for the entire day! I have been lucky until now and I just hope this continues in the future. Pancakes are usually on the menu in most restaurants and they are also the safest option. Plus, anything with what you can choose your own toppings, that’s brilliance on a platter!
These pancakes are refined flour free ( oats ftw!) and refined sugar-free (100% pure maple syrup from Canada ftw!). After trying this recipe of healthy pancakes, you’ll end up forgetting how the boxed ones look like and I bet you have all the ingredients too!
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 table spoons 100% pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 tsp baking bowder
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until the batter comes together
- Keeping the pan on medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan to make the pancake.
- Cook for about two minutes and gently flip. Cook on the other side for one minute. Make more pancakes by following the same instructions.