These pancakes are refined flour free ( oats ftw!) and refined sugar free ( 100% pure maple syrup from Canada ftw!)
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 table spoons 100% pure maple syrup from Canada
- 1/2 tsp baking bowder
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until the batter comes together
- Keeping the pan on medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan to make the pancake.
- Cook for about two minutes and gently flip. Cook on the other side for one minute. Make more pancakes by following the same instructions.