Summer is here and while I’ll spend the next few months complaining about how much I miss the winter, the mangoes will keep me happy. Chia pudding is my favorite pick for a healthy breakfast ( when I’m not eating pancakes and waffles ha ha) and I make them all the time. This mango chia pudding is going to become your favorite breakfast option. It’s healthy and delicious and will keep you going for the day. Mango chia seed pudding for the win!
I have posted a few chia seed pudding recipes here in the past-
But this mango chia pudding is my favorite! Mango and chia work so well together and it makes for the perfect light, fulfilling summer morning. I usually make this mango chia seed pudding at night- let it set in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I quickly chop up a mango to go with the pudding.
- 1 cup milk ( use almond milk if you want to make a vegan pudding)
- 1/4th cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/ honey
- 1 cup chopped mango or mango purée
- In a glass jar, combine milk, maple syrup and chia seeds. Whisk well.
- Rest it over night in the fridge until it becomes thick.
- Serve with mango purée or pieces.