Cheesecakes are my favorite. To be honest, I’m a baked cheesecake person. I’d pick a baked cheesecake over a no bake one any day. But what I love about a no-bake cheesecake is that it’s so incredibly easy to make. It is quick, only calls for a few ingredients and some very simple steps. I like the flavors of this no bake passion fruit cheesecake. I add some fresh orange zest into the filling which makes all the difference. And the fresh passion fruit pulp on the top-YUM!
- 1 cup crushed digestive biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup cream-cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1/2 cup passion fruit pulp
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter until all the biscuit crumbs are evenly coated in butter. Press the mixture into bottom of the serving glasses and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, attached with whisk attachment, beat the whipping cream at high speed. While the mixer is still running, slowly add sugar. Beat until the cream reaches firm peaks.
- Beat in the softened cream cheese and orange zest. Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Pipe a generous amount of filling on the biscuit layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with passion fruit pulp