We all love frosting, don’t we? I recently posted videos of me frosting a chocolate cake on my Instagram stories. The frosting was this vanilla bean buttercream frosting that everyone seemed to love! For this frosting I use Amul unsalted butter. For vanilla beans, I suggest you check out SPRIG or Indian Goodness. Make sure your butter is softened. Your frosting will not be smooth if the butter is cold. You can also double this recipe, if you like.
This vanilla bean buttercream frosting is the best because it is very simple to make and only calls for four ingredients. And did I tell you? It’s delicious!
This vanilla bean buttercream frosting will be great on-
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- vanilla beans from one vanilla pod
- 1-2 teaspoons milk
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened butter until it is completely smooth.
- With the mixer still running, gradually add icing sugar. Beat until the frosting is fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla beans.
- If required, add milk and beat again.