· 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
· 2 + 1/2 cup all purpose flour
· 1/2 cup cocoa powder
· 4 tea-spoons baking powder
· 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
· 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
· 1/2 cup vegetable oil
· 2 eggs, at room temperature
· 1 cup milk, at room temperature
· Using a serrated knife, coarsely chop dark chocolate to make chunks.
· In a bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder
· In the stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat together sugars and oil at high speed.
· Add both the eggs and beat well.
· Add milk.
· Reduce the speed to low and mix in the flour mixture.
· Using a spatula, fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
· Scoop the batter into the muffin trey.
· Bake at 200C for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 150C and bake for another 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.