- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs or 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Butter an 8″ square pan and pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Let it cool.
- Combine sugar and eggs ( or Greek yogurt). Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold in the walnuts
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes.