If you don’t know this already, let me tell you- I hate summers! They make me feel absolutely drained of energy and lazy. But summers mean ice-cream and I love ice-creams. Making ice-cream recipes is a lot of fun and today I have this bright-summery and yummy recipe for you- pomegranate ice-cream float. I love it’s colour and taste. It is so easy to make that I’m going to live on it this summer haha.
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup soda
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice-cream
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Combine pomegranate juice and lemon juice. Pour into serving glasses.
- Top with soda.
- Add in the ice-cream. Garnish with mint leaves.