Have you ever made ice-cream at home? It is much easier than you think it is. This recipe is for all ice-cream lovers who want to try new exotic flavors that aren’t available in the market. Being the berry lover that I am, I am always disappointed by the lack of berry ice creams in the market. But that won’t stop me from feasting on this no churn raspberry and red currant ice-cream now, simply because I can make it at home!
This recipe of the raspberry and red currant ice-cream is truly a no-fuss recipe. You don’t need an ice-cream machine. Just 4 ingredients and you are good to go! This ice-cream tastes as good as the ones in the market ( or even better!). It is creamy and flavourful. I’ll forever be grateful to FoodHall for stocking my fridge and helping my recipes with the best of fresh berries! Along with these beautiful red berries, I picked up some double cream and condensed milk from FoodHall to make this ice cream. Yes, that’s all!
- 500 ml double cream
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 250 grams raspberries and red currants, puréed
- Handful of fresh raspberries and red currants
- Put condensed milk and cream in a large bowl placed in an ice bath and beat until the mixture is thick and stiff.
- Pour the mixture in a large container.
- Add raspberry and redcurrant purée and carefully fold it into the cream mixture
- Place the fresh berries on the top. Freeze until solid