I’ve realized one thing on Instagram- you guys love mangoes! And I’m not surprised! They’re honestly one of the very few things I like about the Delhi summer. Since y’all love mangoes so much, I’m delighted to bring to you this beautiful mango cardamom cupcakes in association with SPRIG.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of freshly ground SPRIG whole green cardamom
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup castor sugar
- 2 drops of SPRIG marigold yellow natural colour
- ½ cup mango puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
Meringue frosting with SPRIG all natural vanilla beans HERE.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Line cupcake pan with liners
- In bowl whisk together, flour, baking powder and ground SPRIG cardamom.
- In a large bowl, beat oil and sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
- Add SPRIG marigold yellow and mix well.
- Beat in the mango puree.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Mix until everything is well combined and the batter comes together. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pan. Bake at 180C for20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Make the meringue frosting using the recipe HERE and mix in beans from one SPRIG all natural vanilla pod.
Hi.. Will canned mango pulp work well with this recipe..