- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries and chocolate chips
- Combine butter and maple syrup.
- Add egg and beat well
- Add oats and mix to combine
- Fold in the whole wheat flour and baking soda
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, scoop the cookie dough at equal distances
- Press them slightly with your fingers and top with cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes