This chocolate pannacotta is as luxurious and as heavenly as it looks and I challenge you to refute this point.
With a texture as smooth as silk, somewhat like a chocolate custard, this chocolate pannacotta comes under the most decadent and delectable recipes on this blog. I topped the chocolate pannacotta with some fresh granola and some extremely lush berries- raspberries and strawberries and my senses were immediately elevated to another level.
I have always been a fan of the pannacotta dessert and that is why there are more pannacotta recipes on the blog- mulberry pannacotta made with lush mulberries and the vanilla pannacotta. But this chocolate pannacotta recipe is rich and it will surely make you fall for the idea of pannacotta desserts!
- 600ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- Combine the cream and sugar in a saucepan, bring to the boil then remove from the heat immediately.
- Add the chocolate and mix until melted then add the dissolved gelatine.
- Pour the cream mixture into glasses. Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Serve with granola and berries