This blueberry granola is
- easy to make
- 2 cups traditional oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup watermelon/ pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp vegetable/ coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, combine oats and almonds and seeds.
- In a small bowl combine vanilla extract, oil and maple syrup. Pour over the oats mixture.
- Mix well and ensure everything is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking trey lined with parchment paper. Make sure it is spread evenly on the try.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pull out the trey. Give everything a gentle mix and add dry blueberries.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.