There is absolutely nothing like home-made ice-cream. It is fresh and delicious- just what you need to beat the heat this summer. Making ice-cream at home has never been easier. The KitchenAid Ice-Cream Maker Attachment is super easy to use and the results are better that the ice-cream we get in the market.
This Vanilla Bean ice-cream maker is a classic. Serve it with berry preserve, chocolate syrup or eat it just like that- it is yum!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups double cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- beans from one vanilla pod
- Chill the Kitchen Aid Ice Cream Maker attachment in the freezer overnight.
- In a saucepan, whisk together milk and granulated sugar until the sugar melts.
- Add cream and mix well. Add vanilla beans.
- Pour the mixture into a container, cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Pour the mixture into the ice-cream maker and churn at low speed for15 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a freeze safe container and freeze until firm.