This Stone Fruit Waffles recipe will end up being the perfect and the most divine breakfast (and dessert) EVER!
I see so many people going out to have waffles for breakfast and usually, the waffles that we get in literally every street corner nowadays are too heavy and loaded with Nutella. Not that that is bad, but you wouldn’t want to have something that heavy for breakfast, innit? That is exactly why I am in love with these Stone Fruit Waffles! They are super light, super nutritious, and perfect for your breakfast! You can also pair them up with any other combination, and you’re good to go!
• 2 cups maida (all purpose flour)
• 2 tsp baking powder
• Zest of one orange
• 4 tbsp castor sugar
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• 1 +1/2 cup milk
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• ½ cup peaches or cherries, sliced
• 2 tbsp sugar
• Heat the waffle iron
• Combine flour, baking powder, orange zest and sugar.
• In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, oil and vanilla.
• Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix only until well combined.
• Pour mixture in hot waffle iron and let cook until both sides are golden brown.
• Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, cook the stone fruit and sugar until it starts to become juicy.
• Pour the fruit on the cooked waffles.
Hey, love your recipes but most of them are with eggs, can u please give substitute for eggs, especially this waffle recipe. My kids love waffles but they never turn out crisp so can u please post an eggless waffle recipe
ananth iyer says
I have never made a waffle. Lately i have been searching a good waffle recipe to start with because you know you get a lot of recipes online which are not that good, i don’t have to look around anymore. I trust your recipe more than anything.
Thanks for uploading.
bake with shivesh says
awww that’s so sweet of you :”D