Just two days before I fly to California to celebrate Christmas and I haven’t even started packing. With so much to do and such little time on my hands, I’m literally running around these days haha. I also have a very exciting announcement to make! I spent the day shooting a Christmas video for you guys! I can’t wait to share it with you on 19th before I leave.
Meanwhile, make these festive cookies, which I think make for a perfect Chritmas gift!
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
• 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
• 1 egg, at room temperature
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1+1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp cornstarch/ corn flour
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
• 1/4 cup crushed gems
• 1/4 cup mini pretzels
• few white chocolate chips
• Pre heat your oven to 170C
• Beat butter and the sugars until the mixture is light and fluffy
• Beat in the egg. Add vanilla.
• In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and corn flour.
• Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until blended.
• Fold in the dark chocolate chunks into the cookie dough.
• Scoop out your dough into balls of equal sizes on a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
• Bake the cookies for 5 minutes or until flat.
• Take them out of the oven and sprinkle with crushed gems, white chocolate chips and mini pretzels
• Bake again for about 5-7 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
• After taking the cookies out of the oven, let them rest on the baking tray for at least 10 minutes.