- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs/ 1 cup yogurt
- beans from one vanilla pod/ 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Butter a loaf pan and pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl combine flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat oil with sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Alternate flour mixture and milk into to the wet ingredients. Do not over-mix. Mix only until well combined. Fold in the chia seeds.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake a
- t 180C for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Once cooled, top with white chocolate ganache.
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 200gm white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Heat the cream on a saucepan and bring it to a simmer.
- Pour the hot cream over roughly chopped chocolate. Let it sit for 2 minutes and then mix until everything is combined.