The ginger marmalade from SPRIG is my new summer obsession. I’ve used it to make an orange cake and a peach chia pudding already. This time I decided to use it to make a family favorite- jelly! You can now use the code “bakewithshivesh” to get a 15% discount on your order of ginger marmalade from SPRIG’s website
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp ginger marmalade
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Soak gelatin in cold water and let it rest until it blooms.
- Add the hot water over it till the gelatin fully dissolves in the water. Dissolve in the sugar
- Mix in the ginger marmalade
- Pour into a sheet pan or bowl. Refrigerate unit the jelly sets
- Once set, cut the jelly into small cubes and serve with custard and cherries.