The ginger marmalade from SPRIG is my new summer obsession. I’ve used it to make an orange cake and a peach chia pudding already. This time I decided to use it to make a family favorite- jelly and made this amazing ginger marmalade jelly!
I’ve topped this beautiful ginger marmalade jelly with some delicious cold custard and cherries and together this combination is super pleasant, especially in this weather!
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp ginger marmalade
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Soak gelatin in cold water and let it rest until it blooms.
- Add the hot water over it till the gelatin fully dissolves in the water. Dissolve in the sugar
- Mix in the ginger marmalade
- Pour into a sheet pan or bowl. Refrigerate unit the jelly sets
- Once set, cut the jelly into small cubes and serve with custard and cherries.