These chocolate truffles are divine and this recipe is probably the easiest recipe on my blog.
This recipe calls for just 2 very basic ingredients – cooking chocolate and fresh cream. If you are in India, you can use Amul fresh cream that is easily available in all local grocery stores.
Lets get started-
- 250 grams ( 2 cups) dark cooking chocolate
- 125 grams ( 1 cup) fresh cream
- Finely chop dark chocolate and transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
- In a non stick pan, heat the fresh cream until it is warm. Be careful to not burn it.
- Pour the warm cream over the chopped chocolate and mix it until the chocolate melts completely.
- Pour the cream and chocolate mixture in a shallow dish and let it rest in the fridge until it sets completely. It might take upto 30 minutes.
- After the ganache mixture has set completely, take it out of the fridge. Using a small ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop out the ganache and roll them into balls of equal sizes.
- Roll the truffle balls into toppings of your choice. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving.
To make these already amazing chocolate truffle balls even better, I have six topping ideas for you here.
- cocoa powder
- oreo dust
- ground cashew nuts
- ground pistachios
- dried rose petals
- coconut flakes.
If you make these chocolate truffles, don’t forget to share a picture on Instagram using #bakewithshivesh.