Say hello to my ultra gooey 2 minutes biscoff stuffed brownies! As everyone knows I am all time brownie lover and stuffing biscoff inside it which turned like a cherry on the cake. Undoubtedly biscoff and chocolate are my favorite favors and combining them together is like you are in heaven. This is the only brownie recipe you want in your life with a layer of biscoff inside it that makes them even more perfect. These biscoff stuffed brownies have crisp top, fudgy in texture and melt in mouth texture. What else you need in life when your Biscoff Brownies are getting ready in just 2 MINUTES!!
INGREDIENTS USED IN 2 MINUTE BISCOFF STUFFED BROWNIE
Butter is the main ingredient that heroes my brownies. With my desserts, I always use ordinary salted butter. You have the option of using salted or unsalted but if you are using unsalted, don’t forget to add a pinch of salt to it.
I use natural unsweetened cocoa powder that is responsible for colour and taste to my EGGLESS BISCOFF STUFFED BROWNIES.
The incredibly delicious biscoff cookie spread is the icing on the cake of these biscoff brownies. Whilst we prefer smooth, crunchy is also acceptable. Either way, you won’t regret it. Crushed Biscoff biscuits are another option for the brownies’ topping.
I have used homemade dahi to replace eggs in my brownies. You can also use store bought or if you make an egg version you can use one whole egg.
It helps in lifting up my brownies and helps in giving a fudgier texture.
EQUIPMENTS USED IN MAKING 2 MINUTE BISCOFF STUFFED BROWNIE
To combine all the ingredients for this recipe, I have used glass bowl.
Measuring Cups and Measuring Spoons. are an integral part of any baker’s kitchen and its very important to measure ingredients with precision.
I have baked my 90 seconds Egless Biscoff Stuffed brownies in this microwave for 1 minute and normal temperature.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS EGGLESS BISCOFF STUFFED BROWNIE
- Brownies with extra chocolate and biscoff that keep for days if stored properly in an airtight container!
- Made with basic components, all you need to order biscoff .
- Ideal to prepare when you want to wow with a dessert.
- Baked in 2 minutes, just need some prior preparation.
- The ideal dessert for any event.
OTHER RELATED RECIPES FROM THE BLOG
- 2 Minute Microwave Brownie
- ¾ cup Biscoff spread
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup maida
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
- Biscoff biscuits
- Line a tray/mould with parchment paper. Spread an even layer of biscoff spread and freeze it for 2-3 hrs.
- Now in a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter.
- Mix in the yogurt and sugar together.
- To this add maida, baking powder, cocoa powder.
- Give this all a good mix.
- Transfer half of the batter to a lined 5”x 5” microwave safe glass dish. Put the frozen biscoff layer and pour the remaining batter on it.
- Top with some biscoff biscuits.
- Cook this in the microwave at regular heating mode for 2 mins.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
If you like my 2 MINUTES EGGLESS BISCOFF STUFFED BROWNIES recipe and happen to make them in your kitchen, do tag me on Instagram and share pictures with me using #Bakewithshivesh. Happy Baking!
Leave a Reply