- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- In a food processor, blend strawberries, sugar, water and lemon juice until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish and place in the freezer.
- Chill in the freezer until it starts to chill. Mix using a fork, scrapping the crystals loose. Repeat after every 30 minutes
- Serve in glasses and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Read the recipe on FoodHallOnline.com HERE