You know I’ve been obsessing over organic peanut butter from 24 Mantra organic. After using it in cookies and brownies, I decided to make these simple puff pastry rolls. A flaky puff pastry filled with the most delicious peanut butter filling. You’re in for a treat! Like all my recipes, this too requires a very few ingredients and a few easy steps. Get baking!
When it comes to any dish there is always that one ingredient that makes or breaks the dish and more often than not I find that the quality of the key ingredient makes all the difference. That being said you can take my word when I say that if there is an organic alternative for a particular ingredient then going organic is surely the way to go. Just try it out. With a wide range of Organic ingredients living an organic life is that much easier. Stay connected to the Organic Mantras Initiative & follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, rolled out
- 2 cups organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- handful of sesame seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, milk and icing sugar. Beat well.
- On a rolled out sheet of puff pastry, evenly spread the peanut butter mixture.
- Roll the puff pastry into a cylinder. Using a knife, cut into slices of equal sizes.
- Place the slices in a skillet. Top with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes.