What is truly better than a batch of warm and fudgy brownies? Let me tell you- Oreo Cheesecake Brownies! Happy World Oreo Day to all of you lovely people! These utterly delicious Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are the best sweet therapy. Plus, it is raining cats and dogs today- Delhi, you are so beautiful! On such rainy, pretty days, all we need is some good, hearty baking. This recipe of the Oreo Cheesecake Brownies are your perfect solution. Beautiful flavors of chocolate and cream all mixed together in the best way possible. Not only this, you know how I feel about desserts which are multi-textured. As soon as you bite into these decadent brownies, you meet the crunchiness of the oreos and then the soft layer of brownies. SO YUM!
Trust me, with these oreo cheesecake brownies, your obsession with oreos will be quadrupled. Also, a multilayered brownie anyway solves all our problems anyday, right? Plus, please do not think that this recipe is difficult. It just is not. Stick to the recipe and pay notice to the measurements- you just will not go wrong!
More Oreo Recipes You May Like: Eggless Oreo Cupcakes, Oreo Phirni, Oreo Biscuit Cake, Oreo Cheesecake Cups, Eggless Oreo Cake.
Tips for the perfect Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
We all can work with some tips to nail our desserts, no? Even though most of us are skilled in the baking department, having some help does not hurt. Hence, please stick to the following tips to nail these amazing Oreo Cheesecake Brownies.
- Before adding the chocolate mixture to the egg and sugar mix, please cool it down properly. Why? Because the hot chocolate mix will literally cook the eggs. For a speedy cooling process, keep the chocolate mix on a flat pan. Science explains that larger surface area receives more cooling. Your chocolate mix will cool up twice as fast!
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature- especially the cream cheese.
- Please refrain from adding the water in cream cheese boxes to your mix. It unnecessarily gives you a more liquidy mixture.
Oreo cheesecake brownies recipe
- 1 cup dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1.5 cups cream cheese
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- Butter an 8" square pan and pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate. Let it cool.
- Combine sugar and eggs .Add the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold in the walnuts
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- To make the filling beat the cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs one by and one and beat well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla a mix well.
- Transfer the filling on top of the brownie batter and top with crushed oreo.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes-35 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely before you try and cut them.
Shreya Gogari says
Is it possible to make the oreo cheesecake brownies without egg ?
Tried your peanut butter brownie recipe. I used 55 percent dark chocolate for these. I made an egg less version , so used Greek yoghurt.I seriously think the amount of sugar is too much for this recipe. I added only 100 grams but that also was good amount of sweetness. Am I missing something?
As the basics go, there is very little flour to balance the sweetness from chocolate and sugar.
prathik h says
hi shivesh , how can we replace 2 eggs
How to replace the eggs in the cream cheese filling?
Sumedha Gupta says
What can be substituted for eggs in this recipe?
What can I use here instead of eggs?
Shives, do you have an eggless version of this recipe please?