These fudge balls are the most simple thing you can make this festive season. They are eggless and do not require an oven, and can practically be made under 5 minutes! Just throw all ingredients together in one bowl, and voila! I assure you no chocolate loving person can resist these fudge balls!
If you need any information on chocolate, which brands are available in the Indian market, or how to melt chocolate properly, I already have posts here on the blog to help you!
I have used a combination of milk and dark chocolate, because I like the flavour it gives to my fudge. But you can experiment with all dark, or all milk chocolate, depending on what you prefer. The recipe if fool proof, and you cannot go wring, even if you are entering the kitchen for the very first time! You can also replace the nuts in the recipe to those of your choice!
If you happen to make this recipe for Diwali, do not forget to share a picture with me on Instagram!
- ¼ cup dark chocolate
- ¼ cup milk chocolate
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Cocoa powder, to roll
- Pistachios, to garnish
- Melt together the dark and milk chocolate over a double boiler.
- Add to it condensed milk and mix to combine
- Fold in chopped almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes so its easier to roll out into balls.
- Scoop out the fudge mixture and roll into balls
- Roll them in cocoa powder and press into chopped pistachios.