I’ve been sharing so many dessert recipes with you which you can make for Christmas but what about drinks? I’ve got the best recipe for you! It’s citrusy, warm, spiced and has the fragrant Rosa Rosa from Big Banyan. The wine has such a beautiful colour. Its tantalising aromas and enchanting flavours make the Christmas punch all you need to celebrate!
- 375 ml Rosa Rosa from Big Banyan
- 1 cup brewed breakfast tea
- 2 plums, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 nutmeg. finely grated
- 2-3 star anise
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 grapefruits, sliced
- In a saucepan/ skillet set over medium heat, heat Rosa Rosa and the tea. Do not boil.
- Add plum slices and spices and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in glasses and add orange and grapefruit slices.
- Serve warm.