Hello Nutella and chocolate lovers! I have something very interesting for you. This simple recipe of Nutella Puff Pastry Tarts is absolutely delicious. Flaky, buttery puff pastry filled with Nutella and chocolate and baked until golden brown- it doesn’t get better than this.
It makes for a perfect party dessert for kids. You can make this in less than an hour and everyone will love it!
If you bake, you will know about the versatility of Nutella and this Nutella Puff Pastry Tarts is another brilliant example. Warm chocolate in a crunchy crust is all you need to beat the blues of your everyday routine life.
On another note, I’ve been experimenting with my new camera every day. If you like these pictures, let me know in the comments. Thank you!
- 1 sheet of rolled puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips/ chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds/ hazelnuts
- Egg wash (1 egg lightly beaten + a splash of milk)
- Pre heat your oven to 200C.
- Spread the puff pastry on a baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Turn up the edges all the way around.
- Fill with Nutella. Arrange chocolate chunks on the top. Sprinkle with crushed almonds or hazelnts.
- Brush the edges with egg wash.
- Bake the tart for 40 minutes or until the edges become golden-brown