Y’all love eggless recipes and desserts that are healthy. These date bliss balls tick both the boxes. I love snacking and these date bliss balls make for the perfect snack- so delicious and also guilt free.
I love making these date bliss balls because they’re very easy to make. You can prepare a big batch in just a few minutes. It uses some of my favorite ingredients like dates, oats, peanut butter and maple syrup. I also add some shredded coconut to these date bliss balls for more flavor. They’re like healthy version of chocolate truffles
I actually worked on this recipe for my debut book- Bake With Shivesh, which is releasing in October but it didn’t make the cut. However, I still love this recipe and would love for you guys to try it. If you make these, please don’t forget to share a picture with me by using the #BAKEWITHSHIVESH
- 1 cup (175g) dates
- 1 cup (100g) traditional oats
- ¼ cup (65g) peanut butter
- ¼ cup (25g) shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) honey/maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon (15g) cocoa powder + more for dusting
- Add dates to a saucepan of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the water.
- In a food processor, process the dates, oats, peanut butter, coconut, honey and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder together.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Roll the mixture into equal sized balls.
- Dunk the bliss balls in cocoa powder.