- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- zest of one orange
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C and prepare a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and orange zest.
- In a large bowl combine, both the the sugars, orange juice,vegetable oil and water.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold to combine. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake at 180C for 30-40 minutes