- ½ can condensed milk (200 g)
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 7-8 fresh raspberries and mint leaves, to garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a non-stick pan, heat the sugar until it caramelizes and becomes golden-brown. Divide the caramelized sugar between 4 ramekins and swirl to quote the bottoms of the ramekins.
- In a large bowl, beat condensed milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, milk until well combined. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Pour the mixture over the caramelized sugar.
- Place the ramekins in a larger container and fill it with one-inch of water. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
read the recipe on foodhallonline.com HERE