- 8-10 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g fresh cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4-5 marshmallows
- On a saucepan set over medium heat, heat the fresh cream and bring it to a slight boil.
- Pour the hot cream over chopped dark chocolate. Let it rest for 5 minutes and then mix to combine. Refrigerate.
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter. Transfer them into a large glass jar.
- Using a piping bag, make a layer of cooled chocolate ganache on the crushed biscuit layer.
- Top with whipped cream. Repeat the layers, if required.
- Place the marshmallows on top. Toast them using a kitchen torch.
- Serve immediately