These pancakes are super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time for your children’s breakfast. They’re light and fluffy. These flavors are absolutely perfect for summer. Drizzle them with caramel sauce and they’ll become your children’s favorite in no time! One bowl, Kitchen Aid handheld mixer and a few very simple ingredients are all you need to whip us these beautiful yummy pancakes.
· 3/4 cup all purpose flour
· 1+1/2 tsp baking powder
· zest of one orange
· 1 tablespoon sugar
· 1/4 cup milk
· 1 egg
· 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
· whipped cream, caramel sauce to top
· In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar
· Make a well and add egg, orange zest, milk and vegetable oil. Using the KitchenAid mixer on low speed, beat until well combined.
· On a lightly oiled non-stick pan set over low heat, scoop pancake batter.
· Cook for 1 minute and flip to cook until the pancakes become golden brown.
· Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.