Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They are loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain. Healthy doesn’t work for me if it isn’t yummy. This pudding is perfect for the summer- light and delicious. You have to make this at night and let it rest over night. This basically means that when you wake up in the morning, your breakfast is absolutely ready. I use Pure Maple Syrup from Canada in all my chia puddings. It is a much healthier substitute for refined sugar and is a perfect way to kick start a productive day.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon golden matcha powder
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- In a glass jar, combine milk, maple syrup, matcha powder and chia seeds. Whisk well.
- Let the jar rest in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with granola and fresh fruits.