Summer is here and while I’ll spend the next few months complaining about how much I miss the winter, the mangoes will keep me happy. Chia pudding is my favorite pick for a healthy breakfast ( when I’m not eating pancakes and waffles ha ha) and I make them all the time.
I have posted a few chia seed pudding recipes here in the past-
But this mango chia pudding is my favorite! Mango and chia work so well together and it makes for the perfect light, fulfilling summer morning. I usually make this mango chia seed pudding at night- let it set in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I quickly chop up a mango to go with the pudding.
- 1 cup milk ( use almond milk if you want to make a vegan pudding)
- 1/4th cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped mango or mango purée
- In a glass jar, combine milk, maple syrup and chia seeds. Whisk well.
- Rest it over night in the fridge until it becomes thick.
- Serve with mango purée or pieces.