This easy recipe is all you need to beat the heat. So easy to make and takes just a few minutes in the Kitchen Aid food processor
· 2 cupsjamuns
· 1/2 cup water
· 2 table spoons sugar
· 2 table spoons fresh lemon juice
· 1/4 table spoons black pepper
· In a saucepan set over medium heat, cook jamuns with water and sugar until the fruit begins to break down and release it’s juices.
· With the speed on high and setting on ‘thick’, process the jamun mixture for 3-4 minutes.
· Sieve the mixture. Add lemon juice and black pepper. Mix well.
· Top with crushed ice and serve chilled.