Easy and simple desserts are often the best. This recipe is probably the easiest recipe on the blog and that is one reason why I love it. I use Mother Dairy cream to make these truffles. The result is just perfect- they’re so creamy and melt in the mouth. I’ve always emphasized on using the right ingredients. The quality of ingredients make a huge difference! The Mother Dairy cream has a beautiful consistency. It’s reach and creamy and that’s what make these truffles so delicious. I always use the cream when it is cool and straight out of the fridge. Make sure you try this recipe at home!
- 1 cup Mother Dairy cream
- 2 cups finely chopped dark cooking chocolate
- 1/4 cup Oreos crushed into a dust
- In a non stick pan, heat the cream until it is warm. Bring it to a simmer. Be careful to not burn it.
- Pour the warm cream over the chopped chocolate. Let it rest for a minute and then mix it until the chocolate melts completely.
- Pour the cream and chocolate mixture in a shallow dish and let it rest in the fridge until it sets completely. It might take up to 30 minutes.
- After the ganache mixture has set completely, take it out of the fridge. Using a melon baller or a spoon, scoop out the ganache and roll them into balls of equal sizes.
- Roll the truffle balls into finely crushed Oroes. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving.